Friday 14 November
- UN OCHA multimedia presentation of the humanitarian aspects of the South Sudan crisis, A man-made catastrophe: A multimedia journey through South Sudan.
- Officials have accused the Sudanese government of carrying out bombings in southern Blue Nile of Sudan and neighboring Maban County of South Sudan, the Sudanese army spokesman denied any involvement.
Saturday 15 November
- South Sudanese soldier fired shots at US ambassador’s motorcade in Juba. The alleged shooter was arrested, and there were no reported casualties.
Sunday 16 November
- A workshop on the implementation of South Sudan’s Cessation of Hostilities (COH) agreement started in Addis Ababa on Saturday, bringing together SPLA and rebel commanders of the SPLM-IO.
- President Salva Kiir accused IGAD of delaying the peace process, claiming imposed recess and holidays whenever the two factions are nearing a breakthrough ‘is why peace has not yet been signed.’