In the wake of mass violence, holding every complicit person or group accountable is impossible. Rwanda discovered this after its 1994 genocide with an estimated 1,000,000 collaborators. Many still try to make sense of accountability for the Holocaust. Ultimately, only a few face trial. How are these few selected? Are they the guiltiest and does their… Read more »
Tag: perfect perpetrator
Enter your email address to receive notifications about new posts.
- Charting the impact of ‘gender-sensitive’ DDR and SSR programs in post-conflict reconstruction
- Droneland: Towards a Domestic Drone Theory
- Dressing for a machine-readable world: An interview with Adam Harvey
- Liberia’s Women Veterans: War, roles and reintegration
- Securitizing the Muslim Brotherhood, legitimizing state violence and renewing authoritarianism in post-Arab Spring Egypt