Friday 24 October
- The Tanzanian CCM defended invitation of South Sudan’s warring factions to Arusha, claiming it does not sabotage the IGAD peace process.
- The South Sudanese government accused of threatening international aid agencies.
- Nuer community in Uganda declared their support to Riek Machar.
- The SPLM dismissed the SPLM-in-Opposition’s claims on President Salva Kiir’s legitimacy.
- The SPLM-in-Opposition asked Beijing to stop selling arms to the SPLM during a delegation meeting to China in September.
Saturday 25 October
- Death toll allegedly hits 59 in Lake state after ongoing clashes between government security forces and pastoralists.
- Participants of the 28-day Yei reconciliation workshop in South Sudan’s Central Equatoria, said the current approach being adopted is already bearing fruit.
Sunday 26 October