Tuesday 10 November
- UNICEF has estimated that nearly 1,500 children were killed since the start of South Sudan’s civil war, according to a recent briefing released by the agency.
Wednesday 11 November
- Voice of America: South Sudan in Focus News Video.
Thursday 12 November
- SPLA (IO) and government forces trade accusations over attacks in Leer county, Unity state.
- The Norwegian government announced it is willing to continue support to development projects under a new power-sharing government.
Friday 13 November
- Explaining South Sudan’s peace deal:
Saturday 14 November
- SPLA (IO) welcomed the declaration of the youth fighters in Western Equatoria state, known as the Arrow Boys, to join its fighting force.
- SPLA (IO) dismissed claims that their forces carried out an attack at a village in Twic East county in Unity state.
- President Salva Kiir said he fears his own party will turn against him after exiled opposition politicians return to government, suggesting they will use money and influence to ‘buy’ members of the party in order to oust him.
Sunday 15 November