Tuesday 3 April
- The government of Uganda will pay the remaining $41 million that the Government of South Sudan (GoSS) owes to ten Ugandan companies for their provision of maize and sorghum between 2008-2010.
Wednesday 4 April
- Salva Kiir has pledged to concede defeat should he lose the upcoming election.
Thursday 5 April
- The ministers of Water Resources and Electricity in Sudan and South Sudan have signed a Memorandum of Understanding on water resources.
- A delegation from the AU Peace and Security Council will visit Juba from 15-19 April, with the aim of addressing the situation in South Sudan.
Friday 6 April
- The CPJ has called on the Organisation for Petroleum Exporting Countries to implement recent sanctions imposed by the US.
Saturday 7 April
Sunday 8 April
- The SPLM has scheduled a meeting in Juba on April 19 to reunite the movement.