Monday 15 October
- The first meeting of the pre-transitional committee was postponed due to logistical reasons and will now start on the 21 October.
- A recent documentary by John-Allan Namu accused Paul Malong for committing war crimes during the conflict. Malong strongly denied the allegations.
Thursday 18 October
- Logistics Cluster: “South Sudan – Access Constraints Map”
- Relief Web: “South Sudan Fact Sheet #12, Fiscal Year 2018”
Sunday 21 October
- A UN report stated that the SPLA-IO committed war crimes in Western Equatoria. SPLA-IO spokesperson Col. Lam Paul Gabriel denied the accusations.
- Egypt announced it will organize training programs for South Sudanese cadres.
PRIO is arranging a lunch seminar 1 November: “How southern Sudanese displaced people in Khartoum worked out what liberation might mean”. For Facebook event see here.