Tuesday 20 November
- The National Salvation Front accused the SPLM-IO for starting violent clashes in Central Equatoria. The SPLM-IO denied the accusations.
Wednesday 21 November
- Russian oil firm Gazprom Neft signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with South Sudan to explore four oil blocks.
- Turkey and President Salva Kiir signed an MOU on education. The MOU covers training, printing of books and building schools in South Sudan.
- The GoSS and SPLM-IO opened up the route between Malakal and Tonga in southern Unity State for free movement.
- The head of the AU High-Level Implementation Panel Thabo Mbeki and President Salva Kiir agreed to collaborate to achieve peace in Sudan.
Thursday 22 November
- The Netherlands donated US$9 million, for rehabilitation and maintenance of roads in South Sudan, to the United Nations World Food Program.
Friday 23 November
- IGAD chiefs of staff decided to deploy over 1600 troops to the Regional Protection Force in South Sudan. The distribution of contributions: Somalia and Djibouti with 99 soldiers each, and Kenya, Sudan and Uganda with 499 soldiers each.
- Reach Resource Centre: “Situation Overview: Awerial, Yirol East and Yirol West Counties, Lakes, South Sudan. July-September 2018” ; “Nyal Port Monitoring, October 2018”