Monday 25 February
- At a meeting in Juba, representatives from the South Sudan Opposition Alliance, the SPLM-IO, and the South Sudan People’s Defence Forces, committed to end violations against children.
Wednesday 27 February
- The People’s Democratic Movement’s leader Hakim Dario said that IGAD should renegotiate the revitalised peace agreement, arguing it should include their demands for a federal system.
- International Organisation for Migration: “Mobility Track Round 4”
Thursday 28 February
- The South Sudan National Democratic Alliance (SSNAD) announced that they declined meeting the IGAD special envoy for South Sudan until receiving a formal invitation. However, later the same day, the SSNAD met with the special envoy.
Friday 1 March
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs: “2018 South Sudan Humanitarian Response in Review”
Sunday 3 March
- Bahr el Ghazal communities called for a land reform, hoping that the government will administer the land.
- The Government of South Sudan urged China National Petroleum Corporation to increase crude oil production by exploring more fields in South Sudan.
- Officials from the GoSS and SPLM-IO urged citizens to forgive them for crimes committed during the civil war.