Crowd surveillance is on the rise. Contemporary emergency and counter-terrorism planning has underlined the vulnerability of crowded places and called for a greater need to understand and manage crowd behaviour in a time of crisis. Accordingly, in the past few years the research and deployment of crowd surveillance technologies have been initiated across the world… Read more »
Enter your email address to receive notifications about new posts.
- Rethinking security through sound
- Secular risk governance? A look into the recent history of the Turkish military
- Beyond the Police: Jerusalem’s Modular Security Provision
- ‘Security, Economy, Population’- A comment to Jacqueline Best
- A Political Economy of ‘the Exception’? A comment to Jacqueline Best