Over the past twenty years feminist activists, civil society groups, and international organisations have argued that there is a need to actively consider gender in all aspects of security policy. Demanding shifts in the way that Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration (DDR) and Security Sector Reform (SSR) programmes are delivered has been one of the most… Read more »
Month: August 2019
Enter your email address to receive notifications about new posts.
- Review of Violence: Humans in Dark Times
- Charting the impact of ‘gender-sensitive’ DDR and SSR programs in post-conflict reconstruction
- Droneland: Towards a Domestic Drone Theory
- Dressing for a machine-readable world: An interview with Adam Harvey
- Liberia’s Women Veterans: War, roles and reintegration