In the wake of mass violence, holding every complicit person or group accountable is impossible. Rwanda discovered this after its 1994 genocide with an estimated 1,000,000 collaborators. Many still try to make sense of accountability for the Holocaust. Ultimately, only a few face trial. How are these few selected? Are they the guiltiest and does their… Read more »
Enter your email address to receive notifications about new posts.
- Rethinking security through sound
- Secular risk governance? A look into the recent history of the Turkish military
- Beyond the Police: Jerusalem’s Modular Security Provision
- ‘Security, Economy, Population’- A comment to Jacqueline Best
- A Political Economy of ‘the Exception’? A comment to Jacqueline Best