While Jordan – also in light of the threat posed by the so-called ‘Islamic State’ in neighbouring Iraq and Syria – has become one of the largest recipients of US military aid worldwide, research on the nature and effects of US-Jordanian military collaboration remains scarce. Funded through US$ 99 million in US military assistance, the… Read more »
Enter your email address to receive notifications about new posts.
- Securitizing the Muslim Brotherhood, legitimizing state violence and renewing authoritarianism in post-Arab Spring Egypt
- Stepping into the haunted house? Two challenges when slowing down critique
- Speed, Event Suppression and the Chronopolitics of Resilience
- Dangerous feelings: Checkpoints and the Perception of Hostile Intent
- A Fool’s Errand? Exercising Critique through Ethics in EU Security Research