From 2009 to 2015, Turkey’s Kurdish issue has been marked by successive initiatives aiming to end violence. However, following the June 2015 elections in Turkey, the peace process abruptly came to a halt, with the conflict escalating almost on a daily basis with armed confrontations between the PKK and the Turkish military and police forces…. Read more »
Enter your email address to receive notifications about new posts.
- Rethinking security through sound
- Secular risk governance? A look into the recent history of the Turkish military
- Beyond the Police: Jerusalem’s Modular Security Provision
- ‘Security, Economy, Population’- A comment to Jacqueline Best
- A Political Economy of ‘the Exception’? A comment to Jacqueline Best