From 2009 to 2015, Turkey’s Kurdish issue has been marked by successive initiatives aiming to end violence. However, following the June 2015 elections in Turkey, the peace process abruptly came to a halt, with the conflict escalating almost on a daily basis with armed confrontations between the PKK and the Turkish military and police forces…. Read more »
Enter your email address to receive notifications about new posts.
- Freezing time, preparing for the future: The stockpile as a temporal matter of security
- Who are the Civilians in South Sudan?
- The authoritarian surveillant assemblage: Authoritarian state surveillance in Turkey
- Review of Violence: Humans in Dark Times
- Charting the impact of ‘gender-sensitive’ DDR and SSR programs in post-conflict reconstruction