While Jordan – also in light of the threat posed by the so-called ‘Islamic State’ in neighbouring Iraq and Syria – has become one of the largest recipients of US military aid worldwide, research on the nature and effects of US-Jordanian military collaboration remains scarce. Funded through US$ 99 million in US military assistance, the… Read more »
Enter your email address to receive notifications about new posts.
- Charting the impact of ‘gender-sensitive’ DDR and SSR programs in post-conflict reconstruction
- Droneland: Towards a Domestic Drone Theory
- Dressing for a machine-readable world: An interview with Adam Harvey
- Liberia’s Women Veterans: War, roles and reintegration
- Securitizing the Muslim Brotherhood, legitimizing state violence and renewing authoritarianism in post-Arab Spring Egypt