In the wake of mass violence, holding every complicit person or group accountable is impossible. Rwanda discovered this after its 1994 genocide with an estimated 1,000,000 collaborators. Many still try to make sense of accountability for the Holocaust. Ultimately, only a few face trial. How are these few selected? Are they the guiltiest and does their… Read more »
Enter your email address to receive notifications about new posts.
- Securitizing the Muslim Brotherhood, legitimizing state violence and renewing authoritarianism in post-Arab Spring Egypt
- Stepping into the haunted house? Two challenges when slowing down critique
- Speed, Event Suppression and the Chronopolitics of Resilience
- Dangerous feelings: Checkpoints and the Perception of Hostile Intent
- A Fool’s Errand? Exercising Critique through Ethics in EU Security Research