By: Jeannie L Sowers, Erika Weinthal, and Neda Zawahri The extensive targeting of civilian water and energy infrastructures by a range of state and non-state actors, including regional powers and armed groups, has marked the post-2011 wars in the Middle East and North Africa. The effects on human welfare and ecosystems are long-term and poorly… Read more »
Enter your email address to receive notifications about new posts.
- Securitizing the Muslim Brotherhood, legitimizing state violence and renewing authoritarianism in post-Arab Spring Egypt
- Stepping into the haunted house? Two challenges when slowing down critique
- Speed, Event Suppression and the Chronopolitics of Resilience
- Dangerous feelings: Checkpoints and the Perception of Hostile Intent
- A Fool’s Errand? Exercising Critique through Ethics in EU Security Research