A world without the need for critique is unthinkable. And yet, Critical Security Studies (CSS) have learned that critique is a difficult and far from self-evident exercise. The Security Dialogue 50th anniversary issue builds on this legacy and addresses, once again, the specter of critique. It is an attempt to give words to the messy… Read more »
Enter your email address to receive notifications about new posts.
- Freezing time, preparing for the future: The stockpile as a temporal matter of security
- Who are the Civilians in South Sudan?
- The authoritarian surveillant assemblage: Authoritarian state surveillance in Turkey
- Review of Violence: Humans in Dark Times
- Charting the impact of ‘gender-sensitive’ DDR and SSR programs in post-conflict reconstruction