When you visit Israel for the first time you see uniforms everywhere and you might mistake the many soldiers on the streets for police officers or private security guards. If you can tell them apart, you might even ask: “hey, aren’t they all doing the same thing?” Security actors in Israel go back and forth… Read more »
Enter your email address to receive notifications about new posts.
- The authoritarian surveillant assemblage: Authoritarian state surveillance in Turkey
- Review of Violence: Humans in Dark Times
- Charting the impact of ‘gender-sensitive’ DDR and SSR programs in post-conflict reconstruction
- Droneland: Towards a Domestic Drone Theory
- Dressing for a machine-readable world: An interview with Adam Harvey