Critical infrastructure is widely recognized as an immediate and pressing security concern for liberal democracies. Large, dispersed, and highly complex systems like energy grids and transport systems that support today’s way of life were not designed with security in mind and are highly vulnerable to all sorts of disruptions that can have widespread social and economic… Read more »
Enter your email address to receive notifications about new posts.
- Securitizing the Muslim Brotherhood, legitimizing state violence and renewing authoritarianism in post-Arab Spring Egypt
- Stepping into the haunted house? Two challenges when slowing down critique
- Speed, Event Suppression and the Chronopolitics of Resilience
- Dangerous feelings: Checkpoints and the Perception of Hostile Intent
- A Fool’s Errand? Exercising Critique through Ethics in EU Security Research