When we think about public security, we often think about the police, the military, or perhaps about border guards or the criminal courts. But security is often pursued in cooperation with a variety of public and private actors, enlisted by state security actors to reinforce their legal and operational capacities, while providing them with enhanced… Read more »
Enter your email address to receive notifications about new posts.
- Rethinking security through sound
- Secular risk governance? A look into the recent history of the Turkish military
- Beyond the Police: Jerusalem’s Modular Security Provision
- ‘Security, Economy, Population’- A comment to Jacqueline Best
- A Political Economy of ‘the Exception’? A comment to Jacqueline Best